[geocentrism] Re: New member

  • From: "Jack Lewis" <jack.lewis@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 18:40:24 +0100

Dear All,
I too would like to welcome Dr. Regner to this forum and hopefully look forward
to an exchange of ideas regarding the geocentrism/heliocentrism debate. I would
also like to congratulate him on his willingness to participate in a discussion
that others, of his persuasion, would simply dismiss as a waste of time.

Jack Lewis