[geocentrism] Re: Hello Regner

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Oct 2007 10:26:43 +1000

I am still a little shaken.  I have had this video labeled "Evolution--Fact or
Belief ?"  on my shelf for nearly a decade. Only viewed once. Looking for a
reference re the proof of sedimentation NOT being layered according to age, I
took it down..

Its breathtaking in scientific revelation . Just goes to show how much my eyes
have been opened over these latter years, that I failed to get the scope of
this on my first look.

I am forced to admit that my case as devils advocate for evolution is
considerably weakened, as regards the available evidence. Particularly as
regards the cosmic dust and the moon walk sequence.

It has a similar production format as the global warming tape. Paul will like
it.

I googled this up by way of an explanation of the video to save me any further
effort.

Philip.
Watch it free here

Evolution: Fact or Belief? was awarded FIRST PRIZE at the 12th International
Catholic Film Festival in Warsaw, Poland in May 1997, in the category of
television and catechetical films.
DRAMA IN THE ROCKS!

http://www.theotokos.org.uk/pages/creation/daylight/video.html