[geocentrism] Re: Hello Regner

  • From: Paul Deema <paul_deema@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 21:39:58 +0000 (GMT)

Regner T
In company with others of this forum, I too welcome you.
Bernie B has given us an introduction to your arrival which he concluded with a
paragraph designed to get the discussion started, which paragraph I quote -
So to try and start this discussion off with Regner could you please pose a
question or criticism about a Geocentric point that you are sure is faulty or
incorrect, or maybe a heliocentric point that you feel is indisputable, or some
other way that you feel is best to get this debate going?
If I may, my statement can be found at the forum archive at this reference -
//www.freelists.org/archives/geocentrism/09-2007/msg00298.html.
It is a submission I made to the forum just on four weeks ago but which has yet
to draw comment. As your qualifications make you most eminently qualified to
critique this offering, I would be most interested to hear your comments.
May your participation here be rewarding.