[geocentrism] Re: Further on Aspden

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 17:34:31 +1000

Adams and Aspden.

The little extract below shows why I think Adams was nuts.  quite a lot of his
writings bore no real relation to electrical theory as I was taught it.. Ok so
maybe he wasn't taught, and made up his own philosophy..  Is there anything
groundbreaking in this? But hold on to what comes below by aspden who seemed to
respect Adams. Perhaps he saw a working model.

Dr. Robert Adams
Copyright © 2002 NZ

Below are four of the Laws of Magnetism:

  a.. Law One : Opposite poles attract
  b.. Law Two : Like poles repel
  c.. Law Three : A depolarized magnet neither attracts nor repels
  d.. Law Four : The Third Law cancels out the first and second
The Third Law in effect is what manifests the gating of energy from the aether
at the instant in time that the magnet and stator are neutral in relation to
the air gap and time. This results in the machine, at this point of time
entering into a state of UNITY, i.e. Negative time, zero point, infinity - you
name it.

This phenomenon takes place at the exact center of the air gap between the
magnet and the stator at time X0- and this is the vital unlocking mechanism of
tapping the awesome infinite aether power of space! Thus now, in view of the
aforementioned findings, it has to be acceded that there are simply "no lines
of force" present at X0- .  This is a very important scientific discovery and
is of historical significance.

I call that nonsense.  Its real pseudo science..Of which you will find heaps
here.

But this article continues on to this page with the following

The Secret of the Adams Motor

By Dr. Harold Aspden.

Now we come to the secret of the Adams motor.

A rotor magnet acts across an air gap between it and a soft iron stator pole.
It is attracted by the action in the magnet sustaining that Bohr magneton
polarization, that which gives it its magnetic properties. As the poles of the
magnet and the stator come together to deliver mechanical work to the motor
shaft the magnetic flux in the magnet gets stronger and stronger as the
reluctance of the air gap reduces with its closure. This involves deflection of
the microscopic magnetic regions in the crystals of the magnet which means that
they, as microscopic solenoidal current sources, turn into one another to
contribute mutual inductance energy feeding the input power to the gap by
drawing on the Universal Energy Bank.

Now that , except for the Bohr magneton polarization made sense to me. It is
part of my earlier offering on the magnetic cannon we discussed. He continues.

In short, we make a withdrawal of energy as the poles close to their
in-register position. Now, the 'bank' wants the money back as we now allow the
magnet to turn away from the soft iron stator pole, but we preempt this by
'closing the account'. We neutralize the magnetic polarization of the stator
pole by a rather clever strategem. It is a design trick. The account was
designed with a bias that assisted withdrawal of funds. In technical terms, the
stator pole was left open-ended, meaning that at its extremity, removed from
the pole gap, it developed poles endowing it with a self-demagnetizing field -
see Fig. 7(a). So, when we decide to neutralize the magnetism in the stator
pole, all we have to do is to apply a small current in a stator winding - see
Fig. 7(b) - to produce a field acting against the magnet as soon as the gap is
closed. This plus the magnet's own demagnetizing field will then drive the
magnet poles back into the rotor.

It is a case of 'heads, we win some energy' and 'tails, the aether loses some
energy', because that magnet, if made shorter by neutralizing the soft iron end
pieces, has such a powerful coupling with the Planck action quanta in space
that it can draw extra energy from the vacuum medium when we chop off its ends.

Figure 7. Adams Motor Gap Flux Control

But now Aspden begins to sound nuts like Adams with "Planck action quanta in
space " this in the context of talking bank accounts to dummies in quantum
physics, he is grandstanding with scientific sounding jargon.. but lets
continue.

Those who design conventional electric motors are so intent on avoiding
open-ended magnetic circuits to reduce magnetizing current and keep their
copper losses in check that they have missed seeing how, by planning to accept
a little extra copper loss, the magnetism can work for them by supplying far
more energy 'for free'!

Here he is saying in effect that in a power source, such as a battery, or a
coil generator, internal R doesn't matter, like in impedance matching. But
keeping in mind I have read contradictory reports, I suspect he is confusing
Voltage with power. When highly inductive circuit (extra copper) is subjected
to a pulse, the induced voltage can go to infinity, if it were not for
insulation breakdown. continue.

The 'New Energy Age' that lies ahead should allow us to warm to the idea of
rewriting the history of Creation as the product of a concerted motion of
background electrical charge in space. It is that which accounts for
gravitation and ferromagnetism. Just as the concerted synchronous collective
motion of charge in orbital motion in a magnet causes the elements of the
magnet to be mutually attracted, so that same action in the vacuum jitter, in
being dynamically mass-balanced in matter, generates a force of gravitational
attraction between elements of matter.

This is the subject of my book MODERN AETHER SCIENCE (Aspden, 1972) but it has
taken the advent of the Adams motor to show us the way forward in exploiting
the technology of the aether.  Oh dear!  another book..  I wouldn't mind so
much if he had produced the working model of the motor first!  At the top we
started with a proposal to show us how the motor worked, and got lost in a book
promotion. humm  I colorised the jitter and the spin for all to note...

Footnote

It is important to stress that there are essentially three ways in which the
aether will yield 'free energy'. One involves using a radial electric field to
lock a spin coupling onto that the synchronous orbital jitter of the vacuum
medium. (Hey guys, I'm gunna waste time making this capacitor and test that
out..wish me luck)  Another involves the direct atomic electron one-to-one
quantum coupling with the orbital jitter, developed by over-exciting a
ferromagnet. These have been discussed above, the latter only in connection
with the Adams motor, but there are solid state implementations, linked for,
example, with the names Hans Coler or Floyd Sweet. The third route to 'free
energy' involves the electrodynamic interaction between aether and an
electrical plasma discharge comprising heavy ions, the so-called 'cold cathode
discharge'. An electrodynamic process will not communicate a spin action,
meaning no turning couple, but it can impart linear momentum in conserving
energy between the aether and a material system, meaning that the aether can be
caused to do work by applying an EMF to that discharge.

I intend to write in detail about all of these various techniques in a series
of Energy Science Reports, several of which I plan to issue in 1994.

For your edification...

Philip.

GIF image