[geocentrism] Re: For Phillip

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:55:23 -0800

I seem to remember that someone worked out that anything past the distance to Saturn (on the conventionally accepted scale of things) would require the object to be moving with a velocity greater than c in the geocentric system, but I don't know whether that was at its closest to us, or its furthest from us. Either way, Philip is right, it's not that far.

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com