[geocentrism] Re: For Phillip

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 11:27:03 +1000

Neville, I disagreed on the need for the stars to centre on the sun, rather
than the earth. I raised the question with Robert S but I did not argue because
I was unsure of the degree of difference in observed parallax between a
rotation around either centre.

But looking at the animation, unless the planets had their own orbits centred
on the sun, then their observed parallaxe's would be all wrong.. I guessed the
same would apply for the rest of the stars.

GWW inferred, that the universe rotates around the world, in which all the
systems are imbedded, including the stars around the sun. This would make the
observations equivalent as regards the annual parallax.

Incidently as well, it is integral to the explanation of relativity and the
speed of light limitation on mass objection to these objects appearing to
exceed this speed in circling the world... All very intrigueing. If the earth
is so unique, this poses a problem for science as to why!