[geocentrism] Re: For Phillip

  • From: Neville Jones <njones@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2007 15:49:45 -0800

Philip,

GWW is, in my opinion, the finest scientific work to date on geocentrism, but I would disagree with the authors over the snippet you have copied in to your post. This is a subtle difference, however, and need not concern us at the current stage of this debate.

Regards,

Neville
www.GeocentricUniverse.com