[geocentrism] Re: Dynamical Equivalence

  • From: "Philip" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:17:50 +1000

Dear Steven,
Thanks on the dynamic Equivalence. That was the gist I had from it. Machs
Principle, Im not so certain of.. It seems to justify both systems being true,
whilst we know that is not so.
Re rotation I am ok on that, as I thought you meant 24 hour orbit of the sun ,
as well as a 24 hr rotation of the earth.. But I do have difficulty with the
need for an annual solar orbit.. I have always seen the seasons rather as
resulting from the whole cosmos rocking and oscillating around the earth,
annually, thus creating the same illusion which can be percieved from the HC
position.

In any case I am sticking to the absolute , The earth cannot be moved
principle, and that the heavens are moving... we have the prophecy that the
heavens shall indeed be moved in quite a spectacular way one day...