[geocentrism] Re: Dynamical Equivalence

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 12:07:51 -0500

Steven -- Unless as you say the earth drags all the stars with it when it
makes its orbit around the sun, the atheist/helios have no explanation for
why the poles remain fixed.  That is obvious even to me who avoids math
because it gives me a headache.

This proof is easy to understand.  Obviously the poles would be all over the
place, especially the south pole. The heliocentric model makes as much sense
as lizards' scales turning into feathers over billions of years, of their
front legs turning into wings and their back legs growing long and skinny
and turning into the stick-legs of a bird, of their teeth nubbing back into
their skull, and their noses turning into beaks -- and LEAVING ABSOLUTELY NO
EVIDENCE, no fossils anywhere.

I would be interested to know what the atheists have to say about this, how
they would explain the poles not going nuts.

Are there any animated models that show what things would or could look like
with a nonspinning, geocentric earth regarding the orbits of the sun, moon,
earth and planets?

In your opinion what kind of things, if any, would a space probe be able to
document regarding this, to me, huge difference?

I'm still wondering why NASA can't document the Copernican hypothesis they
have embraced with timelapse pictures to prove something some of us at least
down here on earth would be mighty interested in finding out.  If nothing
else, if they could document that the earth is turning.   In your opinion is
this even theoretically possible?  I still don't see why they couldn't.

Respectfully,

Cheryl