[geocentrism] Re: Warning

  • From: "Cheryl B." <c.battles@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 17:35:30 -0500

Dr. Jones.  I wish you Godspeed in proving geocentrism.
If I have anything of earth-shattering importance to share with the group I
will bring it to you privately and if you care to share it with the group,
that's fine.  I really have nothing to offer but questions and ill-informed
comments at this time, and I realize I am more of an obstruction than a help
at this point.

I'd like to continue to receive the postings from the group if you don't
mind, but I won't post anything myself to the group, only to you privately.

Cheryl