[geocentrism] Re: An amusing article

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocentrism list" <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2007 15:32:20 +1000

Ok Allen  I'll swing back on that one for now.  I like Neals page so far.
Interesting diverse look at evolution.  I have much further to go yet to finish
it all before I comment. However, this short injection,

given it talks in aeons of years, and I ascribe to 6-7 thousand years of
existence, I must re state my previous , that these are just the theories of
evolution amongst which may be the correct or most likely way God COULD have
allowed things to happen, had He not decided to just create the finished
product. That is he created in 6 days an aged universe fossils and all. A
mystery to confuse the proud wise , and a proof of His infinite power to the
believers who desire Him.

At this stage, I cannot see a smaller quarter sized world, being around at the
time it was created just 6000 years ago. Too many problem dynamics for human
and animal life styles.

clouds in genesis,

13 I will set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be the sign of a covenant
between me, and between the earth. 14 And when I shall cover the sky with
clouds, my bow shall appear in the clouds: 15 And I will remember my covenant
with you, and with every living soul that beareth flesh: and there shall no
more be waters of a flood to destroy all flesh. 16 And the bow shall be in the
clouds, and I shall see it, and shall remember the everlasting covenant, that
was made between God and every living soul of all flesh which is upon the
earth.