[geocentrism] Re: An amusing article

  • From: "philip madsen" <joyphil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 17:48:26 +1000

As for the poem ... well ... don't give up your day job.

:-)

Neville

Quite the contrary my dear Sir. I think with a few technical corrections, which
all quick drafts require, this is a most excellent presentation of my entire
life, as regards the formation of my superior superbly abrasive nature. I am
sure future educators of English poetic literature will engage students for
hours in interpreting the slightly disguised messages, the unique writing
style, and the skill in lexiconology..

Replacing Shakespeare, I'm sure..