[geocentrism] Re: 666

  • From: "philip madsen" <pma15027@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocentrism@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:58:28 +1000

Martin, I have not thought of or heard of the angel to Daniel being Jesus, but
it does sound quite natural to me. I have heard it said that the angel that
came to Lot and his family , and who made the sodomites blind, was in fact
Jesus.  What is your opinion here.

Philip.

PS  re the prophecies of Daniel and other Biblical prophecies, I have seen
comment that some represent dual times. They cleverly represent two or even
multiple events in history right up till the last.  Much as how the real final
man of sin antichrist is prefigured in earlier historical persons. plm