[GeoStL] Re: forums

  • From: Dan Henke <thunder_monk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 17:23:52 -0700 (PDT)

-
I agree Bridget....I don't have time to go looking for forums or any other
links...if a link is sent here for a group hunt I will look at it but my reply
will be here in the mailing list and if I plan a group hunt my start will be
here and I will finish with private emailings. It has worked well and I see no
reason to change what works. The rest of you that are more computer literate
than me or have more time to play around with multiple sites are more than
welcome to do so but please send notification here as I have no idea how to get
to the forum pages or what to do when I get there.

Dan (Thunder)
Bridget Griffin <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
-
You know, I think it is a great idea for the forums, but I'm not exactly
computer literate (I may be the only one....who knows....maybe people are just
embarrassed to say) but I can't figure out how to use it. It's not exactly user
friendly. I set up an account somehow managed to see some posts but couldn't
figure out how to post to it. So, I guess I won't be using them. The only way I
can figure to get there too is by someone posting a link, which I do not know
how to post a link myself. So, you guys knock yourselves out, but I don't like
it.
Bridget

Subject field

Subject field