[GeoStL] Re: forums

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 06:17:19 -0700 (PDT)

-
I agree with Bridget.  I went there yesterday and tried to register but it told
me I was already registered.  It also wouldn't let me log in.  ????? Go figure.
Bridget Griffin <bridget@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
You know, I think it is a great idea for the forums, but I'm not exactly
computer literate (I may be the only one....who knows....maybe people are just
embarrassed to say) but I can't figure out how to use it. It's not exactly user
friendly. I set up an account somehow managed to see some posts but couldn't
figure out how to post to it. So, I guess I won't be using them. The only way I
can figure to get there too is by someone posting a link, which I do not know
how to post a link myself. So, you guys knock yourselves out, but I don't like
it.
Bridget

Subject field

-Edwin