[GeoStL] Caching and Camping at Montauk State Park

  • From: Sara Gomer <outdoorlady79@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: GC <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 25 Jul 2004 16:40:57 -0700 (PDT)

-
I have created an event page (on GC.com) to camp and cache the last weekend of
October at Montauk State park.  The choosing of this weekend was strategic to
allow for getting both the old and new not yet placed montauk caches that TP&M
are working on.  Hope to see many of you there but I also realize that this
makes caching stuff going on 4 of the 5 weekends in October.

Here's the GC link
http://www.geocaching.com/seek/cache_details.aspx?guid=aa35d013-185e-4be2-8062-928bdd2a554f

Sara
Subject field