[GeoStL] Re: What to do

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 06:07:58 -0600

Did he have a reason for not signing? "Log too wet", "my pen ran out of ink",
or something like that? How about making them tell some sort of detail about
the cache...what color was the container? How was it secured in its hiding
place? I think I would right a note to them saying from now on sign the log or
it WILL be deleted. We forgot our pen a couple times, BUT each time I sent an
email to the owner teeling as many details as I could about the cache. Is this
a new cacher, or an oldie? Maybe they don't know the 'rules' of the game.

Arlene

From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL]
What to doDate: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:37:16 -0600

I need some feedback on this one. There is a cacher who states in his logs "Did
not sign log" , but claims it as a find. He has done this to three of my
caches. What should I do? Delete or ignore.  Bernie
Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008