[GeoStL] Re: What to do

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 07:34:30 -0600

Arlene, the first time I deleted his log and then he came back stating that
he had no pen. He did describe things correctly. I let him relog. He has 47
finds. Bernie

From: happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] What to do
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 05:37:16 -0600

I need some feedback on this one. There is a cacher who states in his logs
"Did not sign log" , but claims it as a find. He has done this to three of
my caches. What should I do? Delete or ignore.  Bernie

  _____

Make distant family not so distant with Windows VistaR + Windows LiveT.
Start now!
<http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGL
M_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008>