[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:28:50 -0600

Ok, now I feel bad. Yes it was me that started the talk about getting together
for lunch today. I wish that I could have kept that plan. Ended up that I got
up at 3AM took my motehr in law to the airport, rushed back to Farmington to
take care of my sick daughter. I didn't even help my sister out like I was
going to. But hey...life is busy and that is just the way it is. Hope that
doesn't mean that there won't be any more planned until 2010.

Arlene> Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 10:10:35 -0600> From: GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx> To:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th> > -> You are
correct. I think a St. Charles lunch is on the calender for Feb > 29th, 2010.
Save us a table.> > > For all the talk and emails that was going around for
today, I thought > something was all set up and it was a done deal.> > > > >
Bernie wrote:> > -> > I was just getting ready to ask the same questions. You
don't suppose they> > are having a luncheon in St.Charles. Wait a minute. How
stupid of me. I> > think it'll be in 2010. Bernie> > > > >
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008