[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: Glenn Nash <GLNash@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 09 Jan 2008 08:41:41 -0600

-
Is today the day that something is happening someplace? If so, where ya'll going?

Judi F wrote:
There is a Wolfies hot dog place on Woodson Rd. Not far from the airport. Or there is a "cheap" Chinese if you have a yen for that. Also close to the airport. However, since Arlene is not attending I guess it doesn't have to be in the north county area.

    Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th
    Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 09:16:27 -0600
    From: Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

    What about that hot dog place?  Vernon’s or something.  Bernie and
    Mike know the one.  I think it is off Dorsett or something.  I am
probably wrong about the location.
    Bridget