[GeoStL] Wednesday the 9th

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Jan 2008 16:35:09 -0600

I can't believe this! It is starting to look like I won't be able to do
anything that day after all. After I make the trip to the airport I have to
help my sister with the triplets. They have their 1st birthday party this
weekend and she needs somebody to watch them so she can get ready for it. Sorry
to back out on the plans that I started. Good to know that some folks will be
available for other Wednesdays since that is my normal day off.

Arlene
Make distant family not so distant with Windows Vista® + Windows Live™.
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/digitallife/keepintouch.mspx?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_CPC_VideoChat_distantfamily_012008