[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 11:47:03 -0600

Doesn't matter to me at all. I will be up there early that day so the time
doesn't matter eitehr. I just have to be back in Farmington by 6.

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 08:37:44 -0600From: gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxxxx:
geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx: [GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9thwell, what kind
of food are you wanting?
On Jan 4, 2008 10:45 PM, thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Heck, I'd be happy with a stop at Taco Bell as long as I can do something other
than just play chauffer! You all know the area so let me know. This time I WILL
 have my activated card with me. Talk about embarrassing! Any caching would be
a nice bonus.

Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start sharing!
http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008