[GeoStL] Re: Wednesday the 9th

  • From: "Bridget E. Griffin" <Bridget.Griffin@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 11:14:12 -0600

I don't read all my emails before I respond.  I need to get better at
that!

________________________________

        Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 08:37:44 -0600
        From: gryphbytes@xxxxxxxxx
        To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

        well, what kind of food are you wanting?

        On Jan 4, 2008 10:45 PM, thejones crew <shitsngrins@xxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

                Heck, I'd be happy with a stop at Taco Bell as long as I
can do something other than just play chauffer! You all know the area so
let me know. This time I WILL  have my activated card with me. Talk
about embarrassing! Any caching would be a nice bonus.

        Share life as it happens with the new Windows Live. Start
sharing!
<http://www.windowslive.com/share.html?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_sharelife_01
2008>

        Get the power of Windows + Web with the new Windows Live. Get it
now!
<http://www.windowslive.com?ocid=TXT_TAGHM_Wave2_powerofwindows_012008>