[GeoStL] Re: We LOVE Garmin!

  • From: Edwin Biesemeyer <singer1ed@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 11:26:22 -0700 (PDT)

Laura,

I have an Etrex Mariner that has the same problem except mine finally went
kaput at the geo-101 event a few weeks ago.  Garmin wants $79 to repair it.  I
have an Etrex Legend coming from Ohiop in about a week or so that I am getting
fo $75.  Upgrading for less.
-Digger Odell

Laura D <festive@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Well, mine is a different unit (Vista) and I've had it longer (since 7/02) and
it is having a different problem (blank lines on display, and click stick not
working).  So maybe I don't qualify.  Or maybe I just don't have the "knack"
for getting what I want out of customer service.  :(

-Edwin
on the web at:
www.edwinglenn.com

http://mail.yahoo.com