[GeoStL] Re: We LOVE Garmin!

  • From: Mike Lusicic <lusicic@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 20 May 2005 14:16:36 -0500

- Just an observation, but it seems like in all the cases I have seen talked about here, there has not been a commitment made for a free unit before it was sent in. As I recall, they were all sent in with the understanding that they would respond with an estimate to fix it, or after looking at the unit, they can decide to replace it.

Eric & Dayna East wrote:
Laura,

Mine was doing something similar & it was a year out of warranty & they replaced it for me. Try e-mailing them & tell them how much you love their products & then tell them about your problem. See if that makes a difference.

Eric