[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: bromley@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Laura Million <lmillio@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:39:39 -0500

-
Laura,

I've sent another message to the list regarding this but wanted to respond
directly to you also (I tend to read emails in the wrong order).

Personally I love the idea of SLAGA logo'd stuff.  It'd be great for my
Christmas list.

I appreciate your offer to get this going for us. The staff needs to meet in the
next week or so for our first meeting and this will be one of our agenda items
(I promise).  I believe the graphic we have available will work but would like
to see what it looks like once CafeExpress imprints it.  As I said earlier, the
only thing that's bad about CafeExpress is that there is no "economy of scale"
and one or 100 items each has the same unit price.  SLAGA can't afford to
maintain an inventory so this will probably be our best option.

Again, I'll need to bounce this off of our Staff and see what their feeling is.
If you are willing to set it up for us, we just might take you up on that
offer. We will probably have questions and when we do, we'll contact you
directly and not on list.

Thank you.

Steve Bromley aka javapgmr
President - SLAGA