[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: "monicatim" <monicatim@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 17:05:42 -0500

-
Hey I did a SLAGA bumper sticker and put it in the silent auction at the
picnic and I believe The Mad Chef won it. I have one myself, I had them made
online, very quick and painless but not exactly what I'd call cheap at about
$5 apiece. Their service is fast as is the shipping. A company called
makestickers.com.

From: <bromley@xxxxxxx>