[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: bromley@xxxxxxx
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Brian and Sue Steele <smilingsteeles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:26:49 -0500

-
To my knowledge, SLAGA currently does not have decals.  It's something I've
heard mentioned since I've started caching and joined SLAGA.  It's also
something I, as president, want to get addressed fairly quickly.  I would like
a SLAGA tee-shirt (or cap) to wear when I cache (if for nothing more that
another way to identify my body in case of accident :) ).

The major problem with a place like "cafe-express" is that there is no economy
of scale.  You pay the same price per item for 1 item or 50 items since they
are made individually.  We can get a good deal of savings having a bunch of
something made at one shot, but we also have to balance that against
maintaining an inventory.

The new SLAGA staff hasn't had a chance to meet yet.  This is one item I have on
the agenda.

As far as doing it yourself, I am not sure about if the logo is "copyrighted" or
not.  That I will have to find out.