[GeoStL] Re: SLAGA decal

  • From: "Mike Griffin" <griff@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 12:42:05 -0500

-
Steve, when I created the logo, I made it public domain as long as it was
used in a non degrading fashion and approved by the officers..

Mike

Tired of Spam??
Here's your solution..
See: http://www.spamarrest.com/affl?4001050

"Guys, the red thingy is heading for the green thingy. I think the green
thingy is us."
   - Guy, from Galaxy Quest...