[GeoStL] Re: Question

  • From: Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2005 20:22:12 -0600

-
   Jen, if the owner does not respond, you could post a note on the cache
page and give the dates.  Bernie
Jen wrote: - What does one do when they find out a cache is unavailable due
to the area being closed certain parts of the year and it isn't listed on
that caches page? Shouldn't this be on the caches page? Or the cache made
unavailable when the area is closed? I have notified the owner and heard
nothing. I do think it needs on the cache page instead of driving that
distance to discover the area closes in the winter and opens the 2nd week of
April. (I found this info out from locals in the area) I see a log entry
fromroelsch who was there in Oct. and mentions the gate was closed then. So
that is over 3 months of it being closed. Who wants to drive that far for a
cache to discover you aren't allowed in the area because it is seasonal?
Thanks Jen -- Attached file included as plaintext by Ecartis -- -- Desc:
"AVGcertification" No virus found in this outgoing message. Checked by AVG
Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date:
2/3/2005 **************************************** Our WebPage!
Http://WWW.GeoStL.com[1] Mail List Info.
//www.freelists.org/list/geocaching[2] Mail List FAQ's:
//www.freelists.org/help/questions.html[3]
Subject field

--- Links ---