[GeoStL] Re: Question

  • From: "Dana Cook" <zoejuju@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2005 21:10:30 -0600

-
  From: Bernie<mailto:happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>=20
  To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>=20
  Sent: Sunday, February 06, 2005 9:08 PM
  Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Question

  -
   He had on chest waders. :-)   Bernie
  Jen wrote: - While out there we checked out the Witches Cemetary and =
Hobo
  forest. We spent 45 mins at the cemetary and never did find the cache =
except
  lots of rocks. However we didn't totally strike out of the 5 caches we
  decided to look for we found 3 out of 5 on our list for today. So we =
did
  havea good day even with the off and on sprinkling. We will have to =
get back
  out to Red Bluff in the summer. Just hate the bugs in summer. We =
didn't
  consider another way in. Since it was closed we figured that people =
weren't
  supposed to be in that area. I did read a log where it said someone =
got to
  the cashe with out getting wet. Would like to know the secret to that =
one.
  Thanks Jen ----- Original Message ----- From: "BruceS"
  <bruces3418@xxxxxxxxx>[1]To<mailto:bruces3418@xxxxxxxxx>[1]To>: =
<geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2<mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>[2>] Sent: =
Sunday,
  February 06, 2005 8:54 PM Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Question - This cache =
is one
  that should not be missed whatever time of the year you go. I did it =
in
  December by parking at the gate and riding my bicycle the mile or so =
down to
  the river crossing. The river was over knee deep. Then a nice climb up =
  trail and a crawl out to the cache. By this time jeans are frozen =
stiff.
  Walkback down to the river crossing get good and wet and get on =
bicycle and
  ride up hill back to car. Jeans nice and stiff by the time I got back =
to the
  car..... At great way to end a great day of caching. It should be =
noted that
  many places in the Mark Twain National Forest are "closed" during the
  winter.This means a longer walk or a change of plans. Bruce
AVG
  Anti-Virus. Version: 7.0.300 / Virus Database: 265.8.5 - Release Date:
  2/3/2005=20

  --- Links ---
     1 mailto:bruces3418@xxxxxxxxx<mailto:bruces3418@xxxxxxxxx>
     2 mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>