[GeoStL] Re: Question

  • From: "M. Bollinger" <lazylightning3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 21:21:50 -0800 (PST)

-
Sorry Jen,

I should have made mention somewhere that you use the same decription code that
you use on the Geocaching website.  A=N, B=O.  Go to any cache page and you
will see the code.  It's right to the right of the hints.

Jen <justjen@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:-
This maybe a stupid question, however since I am still learning I am allowed
:-)

On the files that you download into you GPS that was sent by lazylighting
the clues were in gibberish.

How does one figure out what they are, or is this info going to be given to
us on Sat.?

Trying to be ready for Sat.

Thanks
Jen