[GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache

  • From: Bob TheCacher <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 09:31:49 -0500

If someone puts a nano on or around my house, I'm moving.
Bob
BBD1

From: potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:12:58 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was Barb, then larry was gonna go take them all just to watch bob go round
and around , coming and going trying to find these 5 caches that everybody in
town is logging and apparently finding.

Bob aint on the list here is he?

glenn

On Sep 29, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Mr. EX-President wrote:

I'll second that!  I believe Larry said that he was going to hide 5 Nano's
equal distances around Bob's house when he reached 5000.  Or was that Barb?

From: GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 09:02:23 -0500

Rats! Tom, you beat me to it!

Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:39:32 -0500
Subject: [GeoStL] Nano Cache
From: pathfinder6163@xxxxxxxxx
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Do many people place nano caches out. I picked up a nano cache at REI to hide
and wanted to find out how popular they are. As far as listing it on
geocaching.com the smallest listing I see is micro caches. This nano cache is
only 5/16"x 7/16" which only hold a long strip of waterproof paper for logging
your find.

Glenn