[GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache

  • From: Edward Turner <n0wnv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:57:25 -0500

anyone want to see if it will happen??? lmfao

On 10/1/2011 9:31 AM, Bob TheCacher wrote:
If someone puts a nano on or around my house, I'm moving.
Bob
BBD1

From: potbellystove@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 21:12:58 -0500
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

That was Barb, then larry was gonna go take them all just to watch bob go round and around , coming and going trying to find these 5 caches that everybody in town is logging and apparently finding.

Bob aint on the list here is he?

glenn
On Sep 29, 2011, at 4:47 PM, Mr. EX-President wrote:

    I'll second that!  I believe Larry said that he was going to hide
5 Nano's equal distances around Bob's house when he reached 5000. Or was that Barb? Open-mouth smile

    From: GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx <mailto:GC-RGS@xxxxxxxxxx>
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:39:32 -0500
    Subject: [GeoStL] Nano Cache
    From: pathfinder6163@xxxxxxxxx <mailto:pathfinder6163@xxxxxxxxx>
    To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx <mailto:geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

    Do many people place nano caches out. I picked up a nano cache at
    REI to hide and wanted to find out how popular they are. As far as
    listing it ongeocaching.com <http://geocaching.com/>the smallest
    listing I see is micro caches. This nano cache is only 5/16"x
    7/16" which only hold a long strip of waterproof paper for logging
    your find.

Glenn