[GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache

  • From: Tom Wolpert <tom_wolpert@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 05:14:38 -0700 (PDT)

Others have answered the specific question.  Just wanted to encourage you and
anybody else with similar questions to join us for Geocaching 101 on October 29
or at one of the monthly SLAGA Q&A sessions.  See the SLAGA calendar at
www.slaga.org for more information.  Now back to our regularly scheduled
programming.

Tom