[GeoStL] Re: Nano Cache

  • From: Jason Collier <jcollier@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 21:41:22 -0500

-
Micro and Nano are the same thing, as far as geocaching.com is concerned. Some people don't mind them, some people hate them. To each his own, I suppose.

Jason Collier
C3GPS.com
314-623-0263

On 9/28/2011 9:39 PM, Ron W wrote:

Do many people place nano caches out. I picked up a nano cache at REI to hide and wanted to find out how popular they are. As far as listing it on geocaching.com <http://geocaching.com> the smallest listing I see is micro caches. This nano cache is only 5/16"x 7/16" which only hold a long strip of waterproof paper for logging your find.

Missouri Geocachers Calendar --->