[GeoStL] Re: NPS RE: Dan's 50th??

  • From: "Chris Binder" <cpbinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 12:52:47 -0500

-
Actually, there's nothing to lose, if he loses, we still couldn't geocache
in areas that we can't presently. I say go for it if he refuses contact.
However, I'd "telemarket" until you can get through directly to him through
the phone. If you feel this is going nowhere, and suing isn't going to help,
back off so we all can geocache. (used as a verb) Just curious, what would
you sue for? Money? Fame? Geocaching on NPS lands?

~Chris