[GeoStL] NPS RE: Dan's 50th??

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2003 22:47:54 -0500

-
Funny how you mentioned the problem with the National Park Service.  Just
today I wrote the Superintendent of the Ozark National Scenic Riverway who
still has not answered my November 19, 2002, letter on their refusal to
allow geocaching anywhere.  It is getting really irritating that they are
not allowing this and letting other recreational uses that are actually
causing problems.  I told them if they don't answer my letter and start
complying with the laws and Constitution, I was going to sue them.  And I
will.  They have me mad enough to do it.  There is a $150 filing fee and I
am 7-0 in lawsuits I filed against the U.S. Government without an attorney.
So stay tuned.

Subject field