[GeoStL] Re: NPS RE: Dan's 50th??

  • From: "Jim Bensman" <jbensman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 18:31:11 -0500

-
If I am forced to sue them, I would sue the agency and seek Nationwide
relief.  I would seek declaratory (i.e., declare their actions are illegal
and unconstitutional) and injunctive relief.  I would seek an injunction to
stop them going out there and removing them.  However, I would seek a
carefully crafted injunction as if there is a cache placed in a place that
is causing a problem (like in an nesting area for an endangered species), I
would not want to stop them from taking actions to protect resources.  I
want them to protect the parks.

Subject field