[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Internet while on the road

  • From: "Victoria Van Horsen" <Victoria.VanHorsen@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 09:04:43 -0500

-
Mike,

Just wanted to add that I have an air card (pcmcia card that uses a cell
connection) with Verizon and I pay $60 a month for unlimited access
(it's $80 a month if you don't have a Verizon phone plan also) but it
does get broadband speeds near most major cities so it's not that bad.
We recently used it on our trip to Cape Cod and we never lost service
the whole route.  Made it easy to log our caches as we got them, lol.

Vicky  (Team VanHorsen)