[GeoStL] Re: NGR: Internet while on the road

  • From: Brian Yonke <byonke@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 06:34:17 -0700 (PDT)

-
While traveling we access the internet through our cell phones and a laptop.
T-Mobile and Cingular have unlimited access available for 19.95 per month.
Verizon and Sprint also have several options available. It's certainly not as
fast as WiFi, but it is more widespread. As in all internet access YMMV.

Brian