[GeoStL] Re: Find Caches along a route - New feature

  • From: "Gregory Crouch" <mocrouchs@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2006 10:57:01 -0500

-
OK, so I'm in Branson for a few days and just can't seem to figure out how
to use the search by route thing or where to find it for that matter.
Someone please help. I don' have much time to play and would like to find as
many as possible as I can before I leave.

HereFishyFishy

On Wed, 28 Jun 2006 18:17:21 -0500, Hardwire wrote
> -
> Geocaching.com has a new feature...   :-)
>
> Mike

VCI WebMail
http://www.vci.net