[GeoStL] Re: Lunch this Friday!!!

  • From: "Gordon D. Fields, Sr." <gfieldsr@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2014 17:20:35 -0800

Going to try to make it. Loved the last time we met there.

Gordon D Fields Sr. (geogadabout)
>Florissant, MO. 63033

>CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
>This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it
>is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and
>exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If you (the reader) of this
>message is not the intended recipient or the employee or agent responsible for
>delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
>that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is
>strictly prohibited.
> If you have received this communication in error, please notify me
> immediately by email reply.

On Tuesday, November 4, 2014 6:07 PM, Saundra Fritschle
<apple4theteacher@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sorry to hear about your mishap, Ginny.  Get better soon and we'll see you at
Fudd's the next time.
Nan  (aka   nan-d1955)

On Nov 4, 2014, at 6:02 PM, <milwginny@xxxxxxx> wrote:

Fell last night and have a fractured rib plus pulled muscles. I’m pretty
much housebound for about a week, so I’ll miss out. Have a toast for me!
Ginny (ginjohn)