[GeoStL] Re: Lunch this Friday

  • From: "Bernie" <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 21:40:52 -0500

-
  I'll be there.  Bernie

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Bob Shirley
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:23 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch this Friday

-
Spring and summer have been a busy time for me and geocaching has been
sidelined but now my time constraints are loosening and it's time to get
back in the flow.
What better way to achieve this than to organize a lunch?  Here are the
details:

Where:  Imo's Pizza - 215 S. Kirkwood Rd.

When:  This Friday, September 22nd.  11:30 AM until whenever

Who:  You!

Why:  Ours is not to wonder why, ours is just to eat some pizza and chat
About geocahing!

-Bob Shirley
AKA maylith