[GeoStL] Re: Lunch this Friday

  • From: "Bob TheCacher" <cachefinder@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 00:18:55 -0600

-
I'm not sure if my previous e-mail just went out or not.  Didn't look like
it.  But if it did this will be a duplicate.

Since Bernie is going to Hawaii instead of eating lunch with the gang,
GREEK IT IS. Let's meet at Assumption Greek Church off of the outer road,
just north of Manchester Rd, west side.  Last time we ate there we had a
great turnout, and great food.  11:30am is the time.  Entry to the church
cafe is thru the rear doors.  Hopw to see you there!
BBD1  (Bob)