[GeoStL] Re: Lunch this Friday

  • From: Jack Anderson <pandyandy3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 5 Apr 2007 16:26:09 -0700 (PDT)

-
55 and Meramec Bottom Rd.  For someone as far north as you that's almost in
Arkansas.

  And if you need some more input on the Green and Red thingy's check out my
new cache "Alien Contact" just placed yesterday evening.  ; -)

  Sorry but the First-to-Find rights to pilot the spaceship went to cds231, but
i think he said something about putting those rights up for sale on Ebay to the
highest bidder

  .
Bernie <happykraut@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  -
I also have a doctors appointment. If I get out in time, then I'll be
there. 55 and Meramec Station. Is that still in Mo? Bernie