[GeoStL] Re: Lunch this Friday

  • From: "Stoeppelman, Kurt" <Kurt.Stoeppelman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 12:52:30 -0500

-
I should be there.

Kurt

-----Original Message-----
From: geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:geocaching-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Bob Shirley
Sent: Wednesday, September 20, 2006 8:23 PM
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [GeoStL] Lunch this Friday

-
Spring and summer have been a busy time for me and geocaching has been
sidelined but now my time constraints are loosening and it's time to get
back in the flow. =20
What better way to achieve this than to organize a lunch?  Here are the
details:

Where:  Imo's Pizza - 215 S. Kirkwood Rd.

When:  This Friday, September 22nd.  11:30 AM until whenever

Who:  You! =20

Why:  Ours is not to wonder why, ours is just to eat some pizza and chat
About geocahing!

-Bob Shirley
AKA maylith

=20