[GeoStL] Re: Illinois Closing selected State Parks and Historical Sites

  • From: "Laura D" <festive@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:26:21 -0500

-
A quote from
http://en.wikinews.org/wiki/Illinois_budget_cuts_to_close_historic_sites_and
_parks - "Each site will have one employee on site for security and
maintenance. Once entrances to state parks are barred on November 1, the
public will no longer be allowed to enter the sites. Any member of the
public entering the closed state parks after November 1 could be arrested
and charged with trespassing."