[GeoStL] Re: Illinois Closing selected State Parks and Historical Sites

  • From: "Steve Bromley" <bromley@xxxxxxx>
  • To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 07:48:42 -0500

     Personally, I hope they close all the parks.  Until
people in this state  get mad enough at the way things are
handled, in Springfield and  nationally,  to elect
responsible representatives at all levels, we  get the type
of government we deserve.  That goes for the country in
general.
 And "NO", I don't want the parks closed.  I want elected
officials, at  all levels, that will look at the greater
good in what they do and not spending  their life trying to
get reelected
 We need more 'Statesmen' and less politicians.