[GeoStL] Re: I just got reprimanded

  • From: "Tim Taylor" <tnlnsl57@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Jan 2009 14:15:23 -0600

-
I'm not sure what exactly transpired but IMO if I suspect that one of my
caches is damaged or missing, I would definitely disable it for whatever
period of time it takes to correct the issue. Is there a set rule for how
long a cache can be disabled if the owner intends on fixing it? If I don't
get to it right away, I wouln't worry about someone being disappointed,
assuming they actually read the cache page. Now if someone wants to try to
find it before I get a chance to repair/replace it, then it's on them if
they don't.

From: Craig Ingram <seaeye@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: geocaching@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Monday, January 12, 2009, 1:38 PM

-
Wasn't there just a memo/warning of this coming just days ago?

Craig